Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Say What????

Nope, no baby yet. We are eagerly anticipating his arrival, but he hasn't obliged just yet. In the meantime, my daughter, grandson and I went to Walmart to buy a few last minute things for the baby. On the way home this conversation happened:

(We are driving on a country road by a cattle ranch and it has a very stinky odor.)

Grandson: P.U. That my arm-pit.

Daughter: (laughing already) Do you think you are smelling your arm-pit?

Grandson: Yeah!

Daughter: So you think your arm-pit smells like a cow bottom?

Grandson: Yeah!

I love two year olds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I heard he's been saying quite a few humorous things the past couple days in relation to nasty odors. LOL.

Heather said...

That is so funny! Glad my arm pits never smelled like that! Too cute!