Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grandma Update

Hubby and I were blessed with the gift of meeting our soon to be grandson's birth mom today. She is a wonderful woman and we are in awe of the sacrifice she is making to give her son the future she wants him to have. We are humbled that she has chosen our daughter and son-in-law to raise her little boy which ultimately means we get to be his grandma and grandpa. There isn't much else that I can say. I don't think there is really any way to sufficiently communicate how thrilled our family is to be adding this precious little addition.

Please continue to pray that the next four weeks go quickly and smoothly and that mom and baby are healthy, happy and wrapped in God's loving arms.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

I am so Happy for your family, GOD IS GOOD!!

Crayl said...

I am so happy for everyone invlved! Ad a little Spencer baby at that..woooo! :)