Sunday, February 5, 2012

The 52 Week Photo Project - Week 4

This weeks theme was 'Use Your Imagination.'  My first thought was clouds.  I wanted to lay on my back and take pictures, all the while trying to figure out if I was looking at animals, plants or people.  I took those pictures, but I wasn't that happy with them.  Nothing looked like anything.  Except maybe, well, clouds.  My second thought was Legos.  We have a bucket of Duplos that my two favorite boys play with when they come to visit Grandma and Grandpa.  I dumped them on the lawn, took advantage of the natural light and this is what I got:


I wanted to sit on the lawn and play Duplos, but I was pretty sure passersby would think I was a little odd.  My grandsons will be here for the next couple of days.  Maybe I'll sit on the lawn and play with my Duplos.

Next weeks theme....'Shades of Yellow.'  Hmmmmmmmm

No comments: