Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summer 2010

Wow! According to the calendar, it's fall. According to the thermometer on my patio, in the shade, it's finally summer. It's currently 96 degrees. A great improvement from yesterday's record breaking 109. I'm ready for fall, but certainly enjoyed all that the summer had to offer.

We started out the summer camping at Pinezanita with some of our good friends over Memorial Day weekend. It's a great way to kick off the summer season each year and it's close to home. It gives us a chance to relax and get the trailer out of storage.

In July we went to Lake Tahoe. Hubby and I were at the cabin for 2 full weeks. Our daughter and her boys for 11 days. Our son and daughter-in-law for a week and our son-in-law for 5 days. The cabin was a little crowded, but we had a good time. We got to visit family in Reno. My cousin and her husband came up for the day and some great friends from Auburn spent a day with us too.

We packed a lot of fun into the time we had together as a family. I invite you to take a look:




























The next time I blog I will share with you my daughter's visit in September and our Labor Day camping trip.





















No comments: