Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged for a MeMeMe

My lovely daughter tagged me for a mememe.....

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse. On vibrate because my ring tone is 'San Diego Super Chargers' and, right now, they aren't very super.

2. Where is your significant other? He got called to work to go and search for a lost hiker in the Borrego Desert. So, he's probably flying.

3. Your hair color? I have no idea if it is dark brown with a little grey or a lot grey with a little brown. But, I pay to have it be a dark brown with auburn highlights. :)

4. Where is your mother? In heaven.

5. Where is your father? He is probably in his mobile home in Lakeside, unless he is out running errands.

6. Your favorite thing? There could never be just one (in the words of Aaron). So, my family. My friends. Coffee ice cream. Peanut butter pretzels. My golden retriever, Sierra. And traveling, especially to Lake Tahoe.

7. Your dream last night? I don't remember. But, the night before I dreamt that our Youth Pastor's wife slapped me. If you know my youth pastor, you know that that is a totally random dream. I haven't even seen her in a few weeks, so I'm not sure what that was all about. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that her husband and my son are in a couple of seminary classes together and nothing good could ever come of that.

8. Your dream/goal? That all of my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren (you get the idea) would know and love Jesus and that when I die the dash on my headstone would really represent a life that was worthy of standing before God and hearing "well done, my good and faithful servant."

9. The room you're in? Depends on who you ask. I would consider it my son's old bedroom/now turned into an office. He would say that it's the shrine to his dad.

10. Your hobby? Again there's not just one answer. Traveling, scrap booking and walking.

11. Your fear? My husband dying before me.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired. Living near at least one of my children and their family.

13. Where were you last night? At home. We went on a 3.5 mile walk.

14. What you're not? Short.

15. One of your wish-list items? A camera like Heather's.

16. Where you grew up? From age 2.5 on in San Diego. Before that I lived in Seattle, Los Angeles, Guantanamo Bay, and Norfolk.

17. Last thing you did? Before I started answering this I talked to my daughter and grandson on the phone.

18. What are you wearing? Black shorts and top.

19. Your TV? Something really old.

20. Your pet? A 10 year old golden retriever, Sierra and a box turtle, Ginger.

21. Your computer? Gateway

22. Your mood? I have a wedding today. We had an interesting rehearsal which could be a post all in itself, so my mood is edgy. I need to be a godly representative for MVCC today and I will need a lot of patience to make that happen.

23. Missing someone? You bet.

24. Your car? 2002 Toyota Tacoma and 1998 Honda Accord.

25. Something you're not wearing? Makeup

26. Favorite Store? Kohl's for clothes, Costco for yummy food and fun household items.

27. Your summer? Summer technically starts with Memorial Day, so I started my summer camping with my hubby, daughter and grandson. Spent two more weeks during the summer with them. One here and one in Tahoe. Got to spend some time at the lake with my son and his girlfriend. It was a good summer.

28. Love someone? Lots of someones. With all of my heart.

29. Your favorite color? Shades of blue and purple.

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today on the phone with my grandson.

31. When is the last time you cried? On my daughter's birthday.

I'm supposed to tag some of you now, so I tag:

Jon
Heather
Dena at Happily Ever After
Debbie at Murphy was a Navy Wife
Amy at Adam's Family

No comments: